• Sill Bracket (2 pieces) • Window Kit Left side (Frame ‘L+Shutter) - (1 piece) • Window Kit Right side (Frame ‘R+Shutter) - (1 piece) • Sash Bracket (1 piece) • DRAIN, DRAIN seal • Frame Guide Lower - (2 pieces) • Levelling Screw (Machine M8x45) - (2 pieces) • 1 inch Screw (M5x30) - (4 pieces) • 5/8 inch Screw - (M4x16) - (8 pieces) • DRAIN SCREW (M4x8) - (2 pieces) • 1/4 inch Screw (M4x6) - (8 pieces) • Window Seal A, B (2 pieces)
• Step 2 - Prepare Window For Installation
1. Inspect window track, sash and sill to be sure they are strong enough to hold an air conditioner. 2. Measure width between window frame to be sure instant mount will fit in the window. Instant mount models are
designed for Windows 27.5 inch (699mm) to 36 inch (914mm) wide.
3. Mark the center of Window sill with pencil. 4. Insert Screws (Type A) into the sill bracket. 5. Attach Sill bracket to window sill using two Screws (Type B) by each bracket. The outside edge of window bracket
should be 11.8 inch (300mm) from center line.
6. Adjust Screw (Type A) so that Sill Bracket have a slight tilt by using carpenter's level meter.
• Step 3 - Preparation of Chassis
1. Pull the Air-filter out of the Front Grille. 2. Loosen screw which fasten Front Grille with
3. Pull knobs out of the control.
(when the knobs are too tight to release, leave them.)
1. Insert narrow side of ‘Frame Guide Lower’ to rectangle holes
located in bottom of chassis, and fasten it with Screw (Type E).
2. Insert Window Kit Frames to Top Guide and Lower Guide. 3. Fasten Shutter to side holes of Chassis with six Screws (Type E). 4. Place the chassis on the window sill and align it with Sill Bracket
and sill with Lower Frame Guide and locate window sash to Top Frame Guide. (check the end of chassis for about 1/2 inches (12mm) distance below the level.)
5. Attach the Window seal B to Frame Guide Top. 6. Fasten Front Chassis Bracket to sill with three Screws
7. Fasten Sash Bracket with Screw (Type C) to top of
indoor window sash or directly into side of window sash or directly into side of window frame. This will prevent raising of the window from the outside. If you have a hard wood or metal window frame, a 1/8 inch pilot hole may be needed in order to drive the screws.
8. Attach the Window Seal A to window (see the picture
shown in step 8, page 8)
• Step 5 - Secure Window Shutter
To provide a proper seal, pull each expandable side Window Shutter
out and up until it is tight against the window frame. Using the hole in
the top and bottom of each Window Kit Frame as a guide, secure
Window Kit Frame in window sash and on the window sill.
Screw (Type E, both side)
FRAME Guide Lower
Frame Guide Top
Window Seal B
Screw (Type C)
Screw (Type E)
Do not drill into window sash until window has been inspected to make sure drilling or screw will not damage any locking or lifting mechanism located in the frame.
WINDOW KIT FRAME
INNER WINDOW SILL
Screw (Type C)
Screw (Type C)
Step 6 - recheck installation, Step 7 - install unit and assemble front grille, Step 8 - recheck the entire installation
To be sure you have correctly installed your Room Air Conditioner, review the steps and make sure all of the parts are securely fastened in the window as the instructions show. A tight seal is essential. Read through the Use & Care manual to become familiar with the operation of your room air conditioner.
• Step 7 - Install Unit and assemble Front Grille
1. Fasten Drain to Base Pan with “Type D” screws. only.
Use of any other longer screw may result in the leakage of refrigerant and will cause serious damage to the unit.
2. Push the unit into the installed Chassis. 3. Fasten Base Pan and Chassis with screws to side holes. 4. Assemble Front Grille into Chassis holes.
– Snap Front Grille’s hook to each Chassis holes. (Be careful the end of ventilation bar is to be located in the gap of blade.)
5. Fasten Front Grille with screws. 6. Insert Filter into the Front Grille. 7. Push the Knobs into the control.
• Step 8 - Recheck the entire installation
Screw (Type B, 2x2=4 pieces)
Screw (Type C, 3 pieces)
Screw (Type C, 2x1=2 pieces)
WINDOW KIT 'R & 'L
Screw (Type E, 2x4=8 pieces)
Screw (Type C, 2 pieces)
WINDOW SEAL A
WINDOW KIT FRAME
WINDOW SEAL B
SILL BRACKET(2 pieces)
OUTER WINDOW SILL
Leveling Screw (Type A, 2x1= 2 pieces)
Screw (Type D)
CAUTION Do not lift window sash without holding the unit. The window sash helps keep the unit in the
window. Exercise caution when opening the window. Failure to do so many result in personal injury and/or property damage.
• When the front grille is reinstalled, the DOOR
VENT should be in position first so that it would not be bent by grille.
The Fan Control Selector Switch has six positions. Choose one of the speed settings by rotating the fan control Selector Switch to the appropriate position.
Select this setting for stop all operation of air conditioner
Select this setting for high air circulation without cooling.
Select this setting for quiet air circulation without cooling.
Select this setting for cooling operation with LOW FAN.
Select this setting for cooling operation with MEDIUM FAN.
Select this setting for cooling operation with HIGH FAN.
• TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Choose a temperature settings by rotating the knob of thermostat to the appropriate position
• The Thermostat automatically starts and stops cooling operation in
order to keep the room temperature at a proper level, and this results in efficient use of power and economical cooling.
• Turn clockwise for a cooler room temperature. • Turn counter-clockwise for a warmer room temperature.
• FOR MOST ECONOMICAL USE
1. Properly control the room temperature.
2. Avoid the unit being exposed to direct sunlight. Keep direct sunlight from the room.
3. Do not leave doors and windows open.
Setting the control at the coldest extreme of the temperature range will not cool the room any faster. Usually the midpoint is a good starting position. If the room temperature is not satisfactory after a reasonable period of time, adjust the temperature control to a lower or higher setting.
When the air conditioner has been performing its cooling operation and is turned “OFF” or set to
the ‘FAN” position, wait at least 3 minutes before resetting to the cooling operation.
Select → I’ve found an manual for my conditioner here! #manualza
I read the instruction manual for my new watch.
It was about time.